Updating X.org FreeBSD ports to 7.3

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Mon Sep 10 15:22:43 PDT 2007

On Monday 10 September 2007, Craig Boston said:
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 10:48:27AM -0800, Beech Rintoul wrote:
> > I did run into one problem. The new xf86-input-keyboard driver
> > isn't working properly. The keyboard works, but all the led's go
> > out. Dropping back to console, they're back. There are no error
> > messages that I could find.
>
> I have the same problem with the existing version.  All the
> keyboard LEDs are either lit constantly or off and do not reflect
> the actual state they should be in.  I've noticed it ever since
> X.org went to 7.2. Happens to me on at least 3 different machines.
>
> I also run 7-CURRENT, so since I haven't seen a ton of complaints
> on the lists I figured it was something that only affects current.
>
> Craig

According to flz it's a known problem.

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html