Updating X.org FreeBSD ports to 7.3

sarek aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 23:56:54 PDT 2007

Thanks for the help...

The build went without a hitch (no previous version of X installed).

It still doesn't like my card but I guess I will have to wait for Nvidia to
release the new driver in the next few days... the nv driver doesn't
reconize the card and the prioritory one has a ABI mismatch that -ignoreABI
doesn't resolve

I am stuck with vesa I guess, but I will say the vesa driver on 7.3 is a
better then the one on 7.2 but it still blanks the screen under heavy I/O
(disk)