Update from Xorg 6.9 to 7.3 in FreeBSD 6.2

wolf king wolfking2000 at msn.com
Wed Oct 31 07:40:14 PDT 2007

Dear Sir:
  I have tried to update from Xorg 6.9 to 7.3 in FreeBSD 6.2, And I read
the UPDATE. It tells that “Depending on your system configuration you may
have to resolve some of these conflicts by hand first”. Does this mean I
must resolve some of these conflicts before I run the mergebase.sh? How can
I know these conflicts before running mergebase.sh?
  In my previous experiments, I run mergebase.sh. And the merge will fail,
but the output would tell me which files cause the conflicts, and I delete
these files, then I run mergebase.sh again. Is this method OK?
Please give me some hint, Thanks!