mga patch

NAKAJI Hiroyuki nakaji at heimat.jp
Sun Nov 4 02:42:04 PST 2007

>>>>> In <20071104094606.GG50040 at dracon.ht-systems.ru>
>>>>>	Stanislav Sedov <stas at freebsd.org> wrote:

> You can take it from ports/117726:

I updated xf86-video-mga with this patch. X server started but [xk]term,
xload, xbiff, Emacs and so on do not work (but fvwm2 works).

They got X errors like:

X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  55 (X_CreateGC)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x45
  Serial number of failed request:  1

or

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  101 (X_GetKeyboardMapping)
  Value in failed request:  0xf8
  Serial number of failed request:  135

I don't think these errors are related to mga(4x) but I need to solve
these errors.

> It seems that list cuts off the attach.

I must be careful, though.
--