Nvidia how too?

David Kalliecharan davidkallie at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:16:18 UTC 2007

I would like to know how too install the Nvidia drivers for a Geforce 6150
on a laptop, I am not sure which method to use, I do not have the laptop yet
I will in a day. Do I use the ports method in FreeBSD or do I download the
file off of Nvidia's and follow their instructions. I would like to know the
best solution, I prefer stable over an update (keeping in mind compatibility
with the geforce 6150) The reason I ask is because I am unsure about any
special configurations that may need to be applied to the kernel or
something else. If anyone can point me the right direction to go I would
really appreciate it.

--
Dave