CURRENT: /usr/ports/x11/nvidia-driver-7184 build failure.

Kris Glynn Kristen.Glynn at virginblue.com.au
Thu Mar 29 02:19:22 UTC 2007

Further more.. I just added the fix from
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=87019 to
nvidia-driver-7184 just to see if the fix does indeed work (incase I
wish to use a Legacy NV card) and received another build error..

cc -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -DNV_MAJOR_VERSION=1
-DNV_MINOR_VERSION=0 -DNV_PATCHLEVEL=7184 -DNVCPU_X86 -DNV_BSD
-DNV_INT64_OK -DNV_UNIX -D__KERNEL__ -UDEBUG -U_DEBUG -DNDEBUG -O
-fno-common -fno-unit-at-a-time -minline-all-stringops -Werror -D_KERNEL
-DKLD_MODULE -std=c99 -nostdinc -I-  -I/src -I. -I@ -I@/contrib/altq
-finline-limit=8000 --param inline-unit-growth=100 --param
large-function-growth=1000 -fno-common  -mno-align-long-strings
-mpreferred-stack-boundary=2  -mno-mmx -mno-3dnow -mno-sse -mno-sse2
-mno-sse3 -ffreestanding -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs
-Wstrict-prototypes  -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline
-Wcast-qual  -Wundef -fformat-extensions -c nvidia_subr.c
nvidia_subr.c: In function `nv_os_agp_init':
nvidia_subr.c:580: error: structure has no member named `ai_aperture_va'
*** Error code 1
Stop in
/usr/ports/x11/nvidia-driver-7184/work/NVIDIA-FreeBSD-x86-1.0-7184/src.

Kris