Is Vodoo3 supposed to work and have DRI?

Kris Glynn Kristen.Glynn at virginblue.com.au
Thu Mar 29 01:03:31 UTC 2007

This is true.. Finally got beryl working last night by removing my Geforce 256 (as the nvidia-driver-7184 port does not build on 7.0 current.) and installing an old Geforce4 MX440 64mb.

I was quite surprised how well the old Geforce4 functioned with Beryl and all the desktop effects. Very cool.

Kris