DRM on VIA CLE266 and FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE

Novembre novembre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:58:45 UTC 2007

Is this "incomplete" port in FreeBSD's port tree? I can't find anything
"VIA"-specific in /usr/src/sys/dev/drm/. Could you tell me where I should
look?
Also, the "missing parts" in freedesktop.org are for linux, right? Do I need
to change the source code in order to be able to compile them on FreeBSD?

Thanks