Avoiding upgrade to xorg 7.2

Bram Moolenaar Bram at moolenaar.net
Thu Jun 14 09:38:12 UTC 2007

Erik Trulsson wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 10:53:33PM +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> [...]
> > > It's a cvsup tag, check the CVS logs (e.g. cvsweb).
> >
> > Sorry for my lack of knowledge: I searched for "CVS logs" and "cvsweb"
> > on www.freebsd.org, but didn't find something useful.
> >
> > Where do I find the info you refer to?
> >
> > What do I do with a cvsup tag?
> >
> > A reference to a "how-to" document would be useful.
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/developers/cvs.html
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/
>
> Not exactly hard to find.

Well, if you type "cvsweb" in the main FreeBSD search box, it doesn't
find anything.  Is the search broken?  I knew about the cvsup docs, but
it didn't help me.

Anyway, none of the pages you mention contain the PRE_XORG tag that we
were talking about.  It does mention:

    In particular, use only tag=. for the ports-* collections.

So I'm still lost.

237. You tattoo your email address on your forehead.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram at Moolenaar.net -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\