Avoiding upgrade to xorg 7.2

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed Jun 13 20:10:11 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 10:08:30PM +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> A variable that means "stick to 6.9" would be very nice.  But I have a
> problem with the "(or whatever we called it)" bit.  Looking in the
> /usr/ports/Mk directory I can't find something that looks like
> PRE_XORG7.  So what is it called?

>From http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk:

  "CVS tags: PRE_XORG_7"

So, it's not a variable, it's a CVS tag.  You will need to revert your
entire ports tree to that date, if that's what you want to do.

The testing and integration of xorg7.2 strained our resources.  There
was no way we had enough time/people/resources to do the testing with
a switch that could be thrown either way.  Sorry.

mcl