Blank Beryl at 7.2

Alvicler Magalhaes alvicler at uol.com.br
Tue Jun 12 12:35:50 UTC 2007

Dear People
I recently try beryl at my BSD box but I got some problens there.
After start a good gnome-session and try to start a beryl by the command in a
terminal I got a white cube that can be rotated at many directions, but there
is no other thing in the screen just the white screen that can be rotated
like a cube with the scroll button mouse.
Could some of you give me a help with that?
I have a 6.2 stable + xorg 7.2 with kde3 and gnome2 ports instaled.
I use ports UPDATING instrutions to change from xorg 6.9 to 7.2.

Thanks in advance  for any help

Calvin