X11 6.9 -> 7.2 Fixed font missing

Mark Kirkwood markir at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jun 12 01:05:28 UTC 2007

Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Per many emails on this topic, we need someone to follow the UPDATING
> directions and submit their build log when they encounter this
> particular failure mode.  Can't fix it otherwise.

I'm currently upgrading by 6-STABLE box - with a script log this time
:-). I'll report in a day or so (hopefully... this is one case were more
than 1.26 Ghz would be nice).

One observation that comes to mind - is that I'm pretty sure I missed
the need to rebuild the ports index via 'make index' before doing the
previous upgrade on my 7-CURRENT box... anyway will report whether I see
the font issue...

Cheers

Mark