Problem with Beryl and xorg 7.2 - RELENG_6

Josef Karthauser joe at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 8 10:55:25 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 07:16:12PM -0400, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:

> You should be able to get beryl to run with the --use-copy option, but
> it will be very slow.
>
> Currently, the texture_from_pixmap render path (the default for beryl),
> won't work with the radeon driver as AIGLX is broken on those drivers.
> Getting it working on intel (also with AIGLX) seems to be hit-or-miss as
> well.

Ah, thanks - exactly the kind of information I was hoping for.  Any word
on when the radeon drivers will be fixed?  How will I be able to find
out when this has been done; gotta get me some beryl fix.