Xorg portupgrade problem

Mark Lubratt mark.lubratt at indeq.com
Thu Jun 7 01:08:08 UTC 2007

Hello!

I'm currently running FreeBSD 6.2 (and also somewhat of a X novice).
Last week I began a port upgrade of all of my installed ports.  I
tried following the upgrade instructions in the /usr/ports/UPDATING
file regarding the xorg upgrade to 7.2.  I completed the steps the
best that I could (I'm still having some gstreamer upgrade
problems).  I finally made it to the part where mergebase.sh is run.
Mergebase.sh cited a list of files that it claims are duplicated.  At
the suggestions of the UPDATING file, I'm checking here to see what
my next step should be.

mergebase.sh output:

http://www.indeq.com/mergebase.zMry6rN3

Could anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Mark