/.Xauthority

frafre2005 frafre2005 at libero.it
Wed Jul 25 14:30:31 UTC 2007

Hi, I'm trying to run a program on a cluster. The compilation procedure with mpif90 did not give any errors, even if made by export command in the make file. But, assumed compilation is ok, when I launch the command line with sge.sh, I receive the following reply, for each machine of the cluster:
/usr/X11R6/bin/xauth:  error in locking authority file /home/.../.Xauthority

I could not unlock or remove from the folder  /home/.../  the ./Xauthority file; do you have any idea of how to proceed?
Thanks