Modular X.org / git repo

Angelo Turetta aturetta at commit.it
Thu Feb 22 12:53:09 UTC 2007

A couple questions.

1) After switching to modular X.org, I keep getting a message from
portversion that the installed imake (1.xxx,1) is newer than that in
ports (4.xxx). This is due to line 944 of /usr/ports/MOVED

devel/imake|devel/imake-4|2004-03-19|removed, obsoleted by imake-4 long ago

Is it possible to remove that line from the git repo? It'll have no use
once the tree is merged back to freebsd repo.

2) Is the transition to /usr/local complete? I'm going to reinstall my
notebook soon, with ports only from the modular repo: what settings
should I put in my /etc/make.conf to enable the new base path, and to
hope I have not to reinstall everything once the modular tree gets
committed to the main CVS.

Thanks for any help.
Angelo.