Created a port for aquamarine. . .

Csaba Molnar molnarcs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 09:00:03 UTC 2007

2007. February 14. 03.10 dátummal Dave Grochowski ezt írta:
> Hey,
>
> Csaba Molnar wrote:
> > It works nicely, been using it for days ;)
> >
> > I built aquamarine for myself as a learning experience for creating a
> > port - and my port files are almost the same, so I can confirm that it
> > works here :)
>
> Great! What is different about your version of the port? I just took the
> port for emerald and changed it to work for aquamarine.
>
> Sincerely,

Not much, really. I added a WITH_NLS knob to the makefile and changed the
pkg-plist accordingly - or was about to, but ran into an unrelated problem,
so I haven't finished the changes. Check out Scot Hetzel's comments here:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2007-February/038636.html

He helped me a lot to understand what I'm doing :)

Bye!

ps. the link there currently doesn't work (to my port files), because the
server is down. Will repair it late afternoon I hope...