ports x11-toolkits/libXt

John E Hein jhein at timing.com
Thu Aug 16 14:17:53 UTC 2007

Karl Friesen wrote at 21:16 -0500 on Aug 15, 2007:
 > I tried to do an install of x11/xorg-libraries on a FreeBSD 6.2-p7 system
 > that had never had any X11 software previously installed, and the install
 > failed in x11-toolkits/libXt.  The file XlibConf.h is missing.  We checked
 > a machine that had xorg-6.9 installed, and it was present on that machine,
 > but has apparently not been included in xorg-7.2.
 >
 > Suggestions?

XlibConf.h is part of the libX11 port.
libXt depends on libX11, so XlibConf.h _should_ be there.
xorg-libraries is just a meta-port (that should install
libX11 before libXt).

Investigate why your libX11 port is incomplete or not installed.

The full log of your xorg-libraries build should show the
libX11 build/install first.