[Fwd: Re: libGLcore.so: Undefined symbol]

Adam K Kirchhoff adamk at voicenet.com
Sat Nov 18 07:31:47 PST 2006

Markus Niemistö wrote:
> Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
>>
>> Unfortunately, even after patching the symlink-mesa.sh file, and
>> rebuilding the xserver, I still get the same error message.
>>
>> Adam
>
> Sure I forgot to mention that arrayobj.c needs to be added to the mesa
> Makefile also. Sorry.
>
> You need to patch GL/mesa/main/Makefile.in (or the generated Makefile):
> nodist_libmain_la_OBJECTS should include arrayobj.lo
> nodist_libmain_la_SOURCES should include arrayobj.c
>
> Included is the Makefile.in I have used. Just copy it over the old one
> and ./configure && make.

Markus,

    Thanks for your help with this!  I'm getting closer...  Now I no
longer get the error message about libGLcore, but I still get crashes
from GL applications:

Assertion failed: (c->xlib.lock), function xcb_xlib_unlock, file
xcb_xlib.c, line 50.
Abort trap: 6 (core dumped)

    It seems to me, however, that this not a Mesa/GL problem :-)

Adam