What cards are supported?

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Wed Jun 21 04:27:52 UTC 2006

On Monday, 19. June 2006 15:56, Nikolas Britton wrote:
> I need a list of cards officially supported by X.org and FreeBSD
> **AND** have working dri/drm bullshit... without proprietary drivers.

'Officially'?

> I'll started the list off:
>
> RV100 ATI Cards: Not Supported.

I've had an R100-based AGP card (Radeon DDR 32, later known as Radeon 7200)
working with DRI/DRM a good long while ago. My current system does not have
an AGP slot anymore however. I ran this card on a mainboard with an Intel
ICH2 AGPset.  Not quite the same as an R*V*100-based card, but close. :)

> RV280 ATI Cards: ?

That was my last AGP card before I switched mainboards, a Radeon 9200 (no SE).
That one also had working DRI/DRM on an ICH2 mainboard.

Cheers,
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org