nVidia FX5200 PCI Problem

Richard Ehrlich richarde at veterantutors.org
Fri Jul 28 17:05:10 UTC 2006

Changed '/root/xorg.conf' (see attached). Still no luck. Both screens
echo boot sequence. But 'startx' yields good KDE desktop on screen0,
horizontal bars of color on screen1. I can see that card at least
recognizes screen1 because when I manipulate window on screen0, screen1
responds by changing colors as I move something around on screen0.

What else can I try?

Thanks,

Richard Ehrlich