ports/92137: x11-server/xorg-{server,nestserver,printserver,vfbserver}: make fails on 4.x

KIMURA Yasuhiro yasu at utahime.org
Sat Jan 28 02:40:05 PST 2006

The following reply was made to PR ports/92137; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: KIMURA Yasuhiro <yasu at utahime.org>
To: ume at freebsd.org
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/92137:
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:30:59 +0900 (JST)

 UMEMOTO-san,

 I tried your patch and 'make install' of both ports successfully
 completed. But please keep in mind that I didn't test if installed
 binaries worked. I don't have 4.x machine at hand now and tried your
 patch on remote server. Threrefore I cannot start X and check if
 server and dri successfully work.

 Regards.

 ---
 KIMURA Yasuhiro