Mouse wheel doesn't work

Teo De Las Heras teoheras at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:26:11 PST 2006

So the following config will get the wheel on my mouse to work?

/etc/rc.conf
     moused_enable="YES"
     moused_flags="4"

xorg.conf
     Section "InputDevice"
         Identifier      "Mouse1"
         Driver          "mouse"
         Option          "Protocol" "auto"
         Option          "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
         Option          "Buttons" "5"
         Option          "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
     EndSection