6.2-PRE, AGP X800, and Modular Xorg == No DRI?

Isaac Waldron isaac.waldron at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 09:10:57 PST 2006

Upon further debugging, it appears that RADEONDRIGetVersion is failing
due to symbol "drmAvailable" not being found.  This was silently
failing, so I added a call to xf86DrvMsg to make it speak up.

Now, drmAvailable appears to be part of the libdrm port, of which I
have version 2.3.0 installed.  Apparently, Xorg is not loading
libdrm.so for some reason?  libdrm.so is located in /usr/local/lib, is
there something special I need to do to get Xorg to pull this in?

Isaac

--
Isaac Waldron
isaac.waldron at gmail.com