ports/80745: XFree86-4 fails to see wheel on Logitech MediaPlay mouse

Cy Schubert Cy.Schubert at spqr.komquats.com
Mon May 9 06:30:07 PDT 2005

The following reply was made to PR ports/80745; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>
To: Dejan Lesjak <dejan.lesjak at ijs.si>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, cy at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/80745: XFree86-4 fails to see wheel on Logitech
 MediaPlay mouse
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 06:20:09 -0700

 Maybe my similar patch to Xorg should be adjusted to match what the XFree86
 folks are doing.

 Cheers,
 Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert at komquats.com>
 Web:  http://www.komquats.com and http://www.bcbodybuilder.com
 FreeBSD UNIX:  <cy at FreeBSD.org>   Web:  http://www.FreeBSD.org
 BC Government:  <Cy.Schubert at gov.bc.ca>

     "Lift long enough and I believe arrogance is replaced by
     humility and fear by courage and selfishness by generosity
     and rudeness by compassion and caring."
         -- Dave Draper