bin/69723: sysinstall: allow to continue from package install failure

Eric Anholt anholt at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 18 20:52:45 PST 2005

Old Synopsis: 4.10 update or install fails when X11 included: fontconfig-2.2.2, libfontconfig.so.1 undefined symbol FT_Get_BDF_Property
New Synopsis: sysinstall: allow to continue from package install failure

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-x11->freebsd-bugs
Responsible-Changed-By: anholt
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Mar 19 04:48:01 GMT 2005
Responsible-Changed-Why:
This seems to be a "sysinstall doesn't upgrade ports properly" error, not an
X11 issue.  I don't think sysinstall is intended to upgrade ports properly,
however, the failure being described is nasty so I'll leave it open and shuffle
it off to the generic Responsible so that maybe someone will fix it.