same to the ports/51632 PR but in Xorg 6.8.1

Dejan Lesjak dejan.lesjak at ijs.si
Sun Jan 30 11:19:13 PST 2005

On Monday 24 of January 2005 11:22, Rostislav Krasny wrote:
> BTW I think the message in the /usr/ports/x11/xorg-clients/Makefile and in
> the /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4-clients/Makefile about WITH_SETUID_LUIT should
> be corrected, because WITH_SETUID_LUIT=yes must be set also during 'make
> install' and 'make reinstall'. Otherwise luit will be installed without
> setuid.

Yes, you're right. Even more, it's only relevant with install target. I'll
change it to this:

If you want to use xterm with locales in a secure manner, luit must be
installed
setuid.  If you want to do this, define WITH_SETUID_LUIT when installing this
port (either in /etc/make.conf or on command line with install target).

Thanks for spotting this!

Dejan