same to the ports/51632 PR but in Xorg 6.8.1

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Jan 23 16:27:25 PST 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Dejan Lesjak wrote:

> As far as I remember about OPTIONS related problems - they're mostly
> with cases when BATCH or PACKAGE_BUILDING is defined (and with what
> options would port build in that case)

There's a number of (overlapping?) PRs about that that belong to portmgr.
This is an area we're interested in pursuing.

> I was kinda waiting for OPTIONSng to come... I'll need to have another
> look at all these OPTIONS I guess :)

The necessary OPTIONS documentation and/or reworks keep getting pushed
back because of other, more immediate, crises.  This is unfortunate.

Also, the main force behind pushing OPTIONSng (eik) seems to have
gone missing-in-action at the moment, which complicates things.

mcl