Fwd: Re: Support for Sis 755 AGP WAS: Fwd: Radeon DRI problems after system upgrade

Eric Anholt eta at lclark.edu
Mon Jan 17 19:58:40 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 21:15 -0600, Jonathan Fosburgh wrote:
> This didn't get any responses from stable@, so I thought I would try it here.
> To recap, this is an Athlon 64 system (5.3-STABLE/i386) with SiS 755 chipset.

I've been sick and low on motivation and every time I've tried to touch
AGP or DRM in the last week it's ended up a mess.  So, your best bet is
to submit a PR, I'll grab it, and when I'm feeling up to it again I'll
take a look and try to come up with something.  Until then, I'd
recommend trying other aperture sizes and seeing if it helps.  Oh, and
in the PR, be sure to include at least dmesg | grep AGP along with that
output.  Thanks!

Eric Anholt                                eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt at FreeBSD.org