Corrupted files?

Jeffrey Colter dejamuse at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 01:06:28 GMT 2005

One more thing I just realized...

I looked at the etc/rc.conf file again and noticed
that a line at the very bottom that was an include
statement was missing.  Some how I must have deleted
that with a slip of the mouse or something, so the
rc.conf file is incomplete.  I have no way of knowing
what additonal conf information it specified, so how
far back to I have to go?  May not be known...
Whatever it was it affected how KDE started.   The
original build process generated the rc.conf file.

Lost... Jeff