Second stab at X.Org 6.8.1 update

Eric Anholt eta at lclark.edu
Tue Oct 19 20:53:08 PDT 2004

Thankfully my previous mail about the X.Org 6.8.1 update I'd been
working on was stopped due to mailer issues.  It was riddled with
holes.  Here's a new version, with slightly fewer holes:

http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/X/xorg-681-up-4.diff

It's missing XFree86 bits for html man removal, vfb/nestservers don't
compile, some plists are lacking, it needs the xorg-core port I've
talked about, and I may have missed some important patches that have
happened since release.  It's been only lightly tested, so be prepared
for surprises.

I've also got ports of xcompmgr and transset locally that I'm finishing
up (need to fix up transset upstream and roll a release).  As far as
demos, it would be nice to get enough cairo stuff in
ports to do fdclock.

ports/72063, ports/71903 (partially), and ports/69708 should be dealt
with by this patch.

Eric Anholt                                eta at lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt at FreeBSD.org