Q: state of the X (as related to fbsd).

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Mon Jul 5 16:41:02 PDT 2004

Eric Anholt wrote:

> It sounds like Mark Linimon has stepped up to help push the XFree86 4.4
> ports through bento testing and commit, so it should be soon now.

Well, I'm pushing _for_ it to happen, and will try to do a run here to see
that all the patches work.  But I don't, personally, have the ability to
kick off a bento run myself, so I can't offer any guarantees.

Even a successful run on my own machine is a long way away from a
successful run on all the various releases and architectures.  A real
long way :-)

mcl