[ports-i386@FreeBSD.org: workman-1.3a_1 failed on i386 4-exp]

Dejan Lesjak dejan.lesjak at ijs.si
Fri Dec 24 13:07:23 PST 2004

On Friday 24 of December 2004 19:22, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> xorg fallout

I've fixed this one and xview-clients. I'll go ahead and fix olvwm and tvp
without maintainers approval and hope they don't get mad at me :-)
I've done a quick grep through pkg-plists and if I wasn't too sloppy, there
doesn't seem that there would be any more fallouts from dropping html
manpages.
Then I'm going away for a one-week-or-so vacation and won't be online during
that time.
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Dejan