[ports-i386@dosirak.kr.freebsd.org: kaptain-0.72 failed on i386 5]

Dejan Lesjak dejan.lesjak at ijs.si
Mon Dec 6 09:03:45 PST 2004

On Sunday 05 of December 2004 12:26, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> On Sunday, 5. December 2004 08:29, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > checking for libXext... no
> > configure: error: We need a working libXext to proceed. Since configure
> > can't find it itself, we stop here assuming that make wouldn't find
> > them either.
>
> I took the liberty of fixing this one too, it borrows a configure check
> from KDE but only depends on QT.

Thanks again for taking care of USE_KDELIBS_VER cases and for this one.
There are a couple more of this type, like games/qgo, cad/qfsm... This is
perhaps a naive question but would it be possible to put
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--x-libraries=${X11BASE}/lib --x-includes=${X11BASE}/include
under USE_QT_VER section of bsd.kde.mk instead of under USE_KDELIBS_VER? Or
to even take it further and put it under .if defined(GNU_CONFIGURE) section
in bsd.port.mk, perhaps depending on whether WITHOUT_X11 is defined? It seems
that would avoid the need to specify it in couple of ports separately.