XFree86 4.4 - an attempt on upgrading ports

Tilman Linneweh arved at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 16 07:20:28 PDT 2004

Am Fr, den 16.04.2004 schrieb Dejan Lesjak um 15:20:
> I've managed to borrow a amd64 for the weekend, so I'll be able to play
> with this some more and hopefully manage to find something.

I tried the ati/radeon driver, in case it has something todo with this.

BTW, I uploaded an updated tarball of your changes to
http://people.freebsd.org/~arved/stuff/xfree44-ports.tar.gz

With the following changes:

* Jung-uk Kim <jkim at niksun.com>:
- patch to build the XServer on AMD64

* arved:
- Build shared libXau (for AMD64)
- Remove LATEST_LINK from imake, (there is only one left)

* michael johnson <ahze at ahze.net> PR: 65277
- make imake respect CC, CXX, CPP

You might want to add this to your CVS Repository.