Marketing opportunity with eRacks Open SOurce Systems

greg at eracks.com greg at eracks.com
Mon Oct 15 23:12:07 UTC 2012

My name is Greg Stoops. I’m the Marketing Manager for eRacks Open Source Systems. I just thought I would reach out to you and see if you were interested in doing some cross-promotional work with us. We get a lot of calls from people wanting us to install FreeBSD and I've been meaning to get in touch with you guys.  We actually just sent out a quote today on a silent DesQ workstation running BSD 9.  We’re currently in the process of launching our new website and we’re going to be doing a bunch of PR. We’re also doing a major of refresh of our products for the launch. Would you be interested in marketing a system with FreeBSD pre-installed?  A co-branded press release would reach a much larger market and would be mutually beneficial.
We also have link sharing opportunities on the new website. We’re definitely open to any other marketing ideas that you might have. Let me know if you’re interested and thanks for your time.

Greg Stoops
eRacks Open Source Systems
Greg at eRacks.com
714-532-5322