Web Design Proposal

Pawan Singh sales1 at newxn.com
Fri Oct 12 05:29:03 UTC 2012

Hello,

Greetings of the day!

My name is Pawan Singh and I am working as a Business Development Firms. I
would like to discuss a business opportunity with you. We are in Web Design
and Development firm based in India, with over 4 years of experience. We
have been partnering with various digital agencies over U.S., UK, Australia
and Europe. Since your company offers Web Design and Development services to
its clients, may I propose a Business association between my firm and yours?

Our primary focus is around:-

1.     Web Design

2.     Flash Design

3.     Database programming

4.     Web Development

5.     Graphic Designs

6.     E-Commerce Solutions

7.     SEO

8.     PPC

9.     Link Building

We can execute Web Design or SEO projects on a white label basis for you at
a much lower cost than what it might be in-house! Plus, we have a 3-tier
Quality Check system, so there is no compromise on quality! Kindly revert
back if you are interested. I would be happy to share our Work Portfolio,
Client testimonials and Service Packages.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Kinds Regards,

Pawan Singh

Business Development Manager

Skype: infoamit

Note: Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these
emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To
unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you
again for this matter), please send a blank email with NO as Subject