Mystery Shopper®

George Drevos georgedrevos at superposta.com
Fri Oct 12 01:06:30 UTC 2012

   Hi, My Name is George Drevos, we seek the service of a Secret Shopper
   in our Organization. The assignment will pay $100 to $200 per duty. You
   can make $100 everyday depending on how fast you are able to complete
   your work. I am sure you cannot spend more than 1-2 hours per day on
   your assignment. No Money or Fee is required to become a secret
   shopper. Please send the information's below to sign up. 1. Full Name:
   2. Full Mailing Address: Street, Apartment Number IF ANY), City, State,
   Zip Code. 3. Telephone (Cell & Home): 4. Age: Thanks, George Drevos