Share Your Flight Simulator Videos and Screenshots

Fly Away Simulation newsletter at flyawaysimulation.com
Mon Mar 12 22:32:21 UTC 2012

We have recently improved our video, screenshot and image media
gallery on Fly Away Simulation and included some great new features
and improved the functionality of the section.

Users can now upload videos and images all from one page. You may
upload videos in AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, MP4 and M4V formats. You can
also upload images in either GIF, JPG, PNG or BMP without converting
them before you upload!

Why not share your flight simulator videos and images with the world?
We even have an aviation section for the real life stuff!

You can upload all of your media right here on our new upload page:
http://list.flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=ZU4AAg4KDFRbHwALUkoHBQMCA1M%3D

The function is currently in beta testing, so please do report any
errors you may have by opening a ticket here:
http://list.flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=ZU4AAg4KDFRVHwALUkoHBQMCA1M%3D

The more error reports we get, the better of a job we can do in
fixing them.

We look forward to all of your screenshots, images and videos being
published on Fly Away Simulation.

Best Regards,

The Team at Fly Away Simulation
http://list.flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=ZU4AAg4KDFtSHwALUkoHBQMCA1M%3D

--
Circle us on Google+:
http://list.flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=ZU4AAg4KDFRWHwALUkoHBQMCA1M%3D

Follow us on Twitter:
http://list.flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=ZU4AAg4KDFRUHwALUkoHBQMCA1M%3D

Visit Fly Away Simulation on Facebook:
http://list.flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=ZU4AAg4KDFRXHwALUkoHBQMCA1M%3D

Download the official Fly Away iPhone app:
http://list.flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=ZU4AAg4KDFRaHwALUkoHBQMCA1M%3D

To update your preferences visit
http://list.flyawaysimulation.com/lists/lt.php?id=ZU4AAg4KDFRRHwALUkoHBQMCA1M%3D