The Company Network. Find new business partners. It's free.

ABIZWORLD info at abizworld.com
Thu Sep 29 23:36:28 UTC 2011

   [3D"cid:c3BhY2VyLXRvcC5qcGc$4541926$550145 at abiz=]

   [3D"cid:bGluZS1icmVhay5qcGc$4541924$506051 at abizworld"]

ABIZWORLD

The first business networkJoin us. It's free. [1]ww
   [3D"cid:bGluZS1ic=]
   3D"image

   [3D"cid:c3Bh=]

ABIZWORLD - Join a world of opportuniti
   - Join a world of bu   - Fill you page with photos and all about your business   - Find new business partners all over the world.
   - Connect to r   - Share your news with your par   - In English - En Français -    [3D"cid:bGluZS1ic=]
[2]Check these new members on ABIZWORLD.COM

   [3D"cid:bGluZS1icmVhay5qcGc$4541924$506051 at abizworld"]

   3D"img2"

My Harbours - Italy

   My harbours is a sta   guide for iPhone and iPad   to develop guides for all Europ
   3D"img3"

C.B. Marble Works - India

   C.B. Marble Work   carvings, crafted handicraft pro   different kinds of marble. C.B. Marble    table accessories, and decorative products.

   3D"img4"

Shah Meeran Enterprises - Pakistan
   Shah Meeran Enterpri   apparel & textile apparel & mot   Sialkot-Pakistan. "We have our own manufacturing   produce the following items: Biker Leather Jacket Biker Leath   Chaps Biker Leather Vest Motorbike Leather Jacket & Pants Fashion
   Leath
   3D"img5"

Sunpack - Xutian Packing Machine C
   Xutian Packing Machi   machine for more than ten years   with highly quality and competitive price   machine, carton sealing machine and many more   [3D"cid:bGluZS1ic=]
ABIZWORLD Advertising Campaign

   [3D"cid:bGluZS1icmVhay5qcGc$45419=]

Promote your business

   Reach thousands of b   Advertising Campaign is th   Tell us your target and ask us for    together the best strategy to improve your activ   [3]ads at abizworld   3D"img6"
   [3D"cid:bGluZS1ic=]    If you want to unsubscribe from our newsletter Click here and write
   cancel

   [3D"cid:c3Bh=]