Remove stale os-comparison web page

Simon L. B. Nielsen simon at nitro.dk
Sun Sep 4 11:38:40 UTC 2011

On 4 Sep 2011, at 02:27, Glen Barber wrote:

> On 9/3/11 8:04 PM, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here's the patch for real.
>>> (1)  Removes link from index.sgml
>>> (2)  Removes page from Makefile.
>>> (3)  Leaves the page in CVS.
>>>

> Hi Craig,
>
> Thanks for the updated patch.  If there no objections either on www or
> via private email, I'll commit this change Monday.

+2 from me ;-).

I almost think removing stale content is more important than adding new content as the old content may confuse users, and generally just make us look stale (when comparing to Windows 2000 for example).

BTW. when you remove the file please poke me so I can actually remove the HTML file from the website (this is not done automatically) and I'm bound to forget :-).

--
Simon L. B. Nielsen