We don't have our new logo in http://www.freebsd.org/art.html

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 26 17:07:15 UTC 2011

On 10/26/11 11:33 AM, Wojciech A. Koszek wrote:
> Dnia 26-10-2011 o 17:13:12 Glen Barber <gjb at freebsd.org> napisał(a):
>
>> On 10/26/11 10:50 AM, Wojciech A. Koszek wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I can't seem to find our new (sphere + horns) logo.
>>>
>>> Could we have all possible version of the logo on this page?
>>>

>> Will the one on this page work?
>>
>> http://www.freebsd.org/logo.html
>>
>> There are a few variations of it there.
>
> Glen,
>
> Thank you.

You're welcome.

> For international setting (Polish as a 1st language, English as the 2nd
> one) I get this:
>
>     http://freebsd.czest.pl/~wkoszek/stuff/freebsd/freebsd_logo.png
>
> Because something is obviously wrong with he mirrored page:
>
>     http://freebsd.czest.pl/~wkoszek/stuff/freebsd/pl_freebsd_logo.png

I'm not sure why the CSS isn't being used on that page properly.  I'm
seeing something on www.freebsd.org when viewing the page in Safari
5.1.x when using the 'Large' text font on the top of the page, which
turns out to be a bug in the version of WebKit used in Safari 5.1.x [1].

But, why is www.pl.freebsd.org not rendering properly?  I have no idea,
to be honest.

> I wanted to get something straight from www.freebsd.org, but couldn't
> find anything.
>
> Speaking of which: could we have them merged / cross-referenced?

I don't see why not.  It would make sense to do that.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Regards,

Glen

[1] - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3215084