www/160774: Irish mirror of freeBSD website is very out of date

remko at FreeBSD.org remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 12 06:04:31 UTC 2011

Synopsis: Irish mirror of freeBSD website is very out of date

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-advocacy->freebsd-www
Responsible-Changed-By: remko
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Oct 12 06:03:22 UTC 2011
Responsible-Changed-Why:
This is more something for the webmasters team, perhaps by
disabling the irish mirrors in our configuration or something,
but that can only happen if we had been in contact with the
people running the irish project.