HP, DELL, ACER PC Deals

COMPUTRON deals at computronestore.com
Thu Jun 9 13:53:09 UTC 2011

     [2] [esto=]    [3][franchi=]

   [4][Pcs_9June_01.jpg"]

   [5][Pcs_9June_02.jpg"]

   [6][Pcs_9June_03.jpg"]

   [7][Pcs_9June_04.jpg"]

   [8]
   M.O.Q Applies

   [9][Toshiba6951_28thoct_0=]
      [10] [twitter.jp=]   [11][FB.=]   [12][2=]   [13][imag=]
   [14]
   To ensure rece   style="color: #000000;">khatun at eim.ae to your contact
   YOUR O   C   [16]www.computronestore   Warehouse/Office # TD 01,
   Jebel Ali Duty Free Zone
   Dubai, UAE.

   If not receiving co   VISIT: [18]http://www.computronestore.   For latest DEALS LISTING contact our    HEWLETT PACKARD/ 3COM/ DELL/ INTEL/ EPSON/ ACER/ MICRO   CREATIVE/ TOSHIBA/ APC/ IBM/LENOVO/ US ROBOTICS/ TARGUS/   SONY/ GARMIN/BENQ/ CISCO ------- and lots MORE !!!   details please send your enquiries to: [19]d   or contact via [20]www   If you have any Complaints/Sugg   [21]customerservice at computron-me.com   IN U.A.E.
   All Prices   Prices and avai   All products Not for Sale in North Korea, Iran, Libya   & Cuba. This message is intended for dealer and resellers only. If
   you   reason w   message i   the Federa   All the contents, spec   within this advertisem   viewing purpose only. We    warranties therein nor do we a   whatsoever with regard to the u   only, not for sale in UAE. All logos, trademarks, names, copyrigh   and other rights belongs to their respective owners. We are not r   esponsible for any misuse of the trademarks / logos and contents pro   vided.
   The information contained in this communication is intended    for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is ad   others authorized to receive it. It may contain confiden   legally privileged information.. If you are not the intended   recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, dis   tribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this i   nformation is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have r   eceived this communication in error, please notify us immediately by   responding to this email and then delete it from your system.    COMPUTRON is neither liable for the proper and complete trans   of the information contained in this communication nor for a   in its receipt.

   [22]<      url('http://previewm   yemail.com:8001/?UserID=sw&Email=www at freebsd.org&Tag=technoesh
   op-   {background-image:url('http://   previewmyemail.com:8001/?UserID=sw&Email=www at freebsd.org&Tag=t
   ech   {background-image:u   rl('http://previewmyemail.com:8001/?UserID=sw&Email=www@freebsd.
   org   {background-   image:url('http://previewmyemail.com:8001/?UserID=sw&Email=www@f