Fwd: Suggested article to be referenced from FreeBSD Home Page

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 28 14:28:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:48:13AM +0100, Hans Ottevanger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I sent this message to chat@ and later to advocacy@, without any result.
> I am trying it here as a last resort, before giving up completely.

I had intended on putting a link to this article on the site after
having read it the first time.  Unfortunately, it slipped down on my
todo list, and was forgotten.

I'll take care of it.

Thanks.

Glen