PR Query form is not very useful

Nick Hibma nick.hibma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 09:50:35 UTC 2010

Hm, on freefall I get a lot of results (but very slowly) with

  508 query-pr -q -m hibma

but no results with:

  509  query-pr -q -S hibma
  510  query-pr -q -S n_hibma
  511  query-pr -q -S nick at anywi.com
  512  query-pr -q -S nick at van-laarhoven.org
  513  query-pr -q -S 'Nick Hibma'
  514  query-pr -q -S 'Philip M. Gollucci'

The last two names I have cut&pasted from a PR that was returned by the first query.

Something is broken I guess. Should I submit a PR?

Nick