www/144182: Commercial vendors entry update

Uwe Doering doeringu at escapebox.net
Sun Feb 21 16:30:03 UTC 2010

>Number:         144182
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Commercial vendors entry update
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi there,

we at EscapeBox have recently changed our business focus from server hosting to
IT consulting.  Therefore, our entry on the commercial vendors pages
requires an update:

1. Please remove the entry for "EscapeBox" from the "Internet Service
   Providers" page.  We no longer offer any ISP services.

2. Then please add our new entry (see below) to the "Consulting" page,
   region "Europe".

Here's the new entry, already formatted for the target page:

------------------ cut here -----------------
<dt><a name="escapebox" href="http://www.escapebox.net/en/"
id="escapebox">EscapeBox</a></dt>

<dd>More than 20 years of IT experience on demand!
The EscapeBox Germany GmbH, founded in 2002, is
a small but agile company that offers IT consulting services. We can
support our clients both from the remote and on location, as desired.
So, if you are looking for capable freelancers for your projects
please do not hesitate to
us today!</dd>

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Uwe