www/152967: Addition to consultants page

James Shupe jshupe at osre.org
Thu Dec 9 22:00:19 UTC 2010

>Number:         152967
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Addition to consultants page
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Open Software Research and Education (OSRE) is a comprehensive entity providing open infrastructure design, development, deployment, maintenance and training. We have extensive experience with FreeBSD and most other open source operating systems. We are located in Longview, Texas and provide both on-site and remote support at affordable rates. Please visit our <a href="http://www.osre.org">website</a> for more information or call us at 1.903.704.4310.