www/137922: Inclusion in Commercial Supporters list

Jason Edelstein jasone at senseofsecurity.com.au
Tue Aug 18 12:20:03 UTC 2009

>Number:         137922
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Inclusion in Commercial Supporters list
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I would like to request inclusion in your consulting directory.

My details are as follows:

Sense of Security Pty Ltd
http://www.senseofsecurity.com.au/

Sense of Security is an Australian provider of Free BSD and Unix consulting services. We have a strong focus on building secure networks and systems, including firewalls, VPNs, web servers, etc. We are also experts at conducting security review, audit, penetration testing, and assessment services.

Some of the URLs from our web site where we specifically consult with Free BSD are included below:

http://www.senseofsecurity.com.au/consulting/server-application-hardening
http://www.senseofsecurity.com.au/consulting/host-security-assessment

Thank you for including us in your directory. As a long term supporter of BSD it means a lot to us, and keep up the good work.

>How-To-Repeat:
n/a
>Fix:
n/a