www/137772: Posting on Commercial Vendors list

Petros Mylonopoulos info at ermis.nl
Fri Aug 14 15:50:05 UTC 2009

>Number:         137772
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Posting on Commercial Vendors list
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Ermis | Domeinruimte has been hosting websites since 2004 on FreeBSD servers, but also offer anti-spam services, backup MX, handle domain name registrations and offer IT services to our corporate clients. We strive to bring the best service for the lowest price. Since we are based in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) all our services are available primarily in Dutch, where possible but also offer services in English for our international clients. We colocated our infrastructure in a climate neutral datacenter and our servers' energy consumption is remarkably low but retain performance.